We look forward to your visit!
For the safety of our guests and staff, masks are required during your visit. Upon check-in, one group member is required to fill out a short COVID-19 contact tracing questionnaire.
Eating and drinking inside museum buildings are allowed only with permission from a staff member. Smoking is not permitted.
For your own safety:
- Do not walk or climb on fences, walls, trees, or farm machines.
- Do not disturb the animals. Animals are unpredictable: horns, hooves, teeth, and beaks can cause injury.
Service animals may be admitted. Pets are allowed only on a leash.
Accessibility & Special Services
- South County Museum has ample parking and can accommodate multiple school and small busses. Handicap access vans/busses can pull up to the ramp of our main exhibit hall to discharge visitors if desired.
- The Visitors Center, Metz Exhibition Hall and Print Shop are wheelchair-accessible. The other buildings have a step up to access. South County Museum has one wheelchair available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Bathroom facilities are available in the Visitors Center and the Metz Exhibit Building.
- A baby-changing station is available in one of the Metz’s unisex bathrooms.